Remember Fen vs Facebook? Here’s what happened:
- FB forced me to create a page.
- I did so, then immediately sent them feedback, protesting their decision.
- I was supposed to hear back within twenty-four hours. Didn’t happen. Took them two weeks.
- In the meantime, I considered my options, then posted on that page the no one should like it because I wasn’t a business blah blah.
- No one liked the page. I was happy about that but still worried what FB would do when my allotted time was up.
- I got an email from someone at FB yesterday. They said, “You can delete the page by doing this.” So I did.
- That was all there was to it. Fen wins! That almost never happens.
It was almost anti-climactic, ya know? But I’m happy to once more only have to deal with my personal page.
And now, just because I was a lazy sod who prepared nothing for this morning, I give you this:
I laughed like a loon.
Have a terrific weekend!