It’s true. Most people don’t care about the size of your equipment. What they care about is whether or not you please them in bed, and anyone can do that if they’re willing. Hands, fingers, mouth and tongue are all important to effecting a great sexual experience.
So how does it break down? I came across a terrific article about penis size on one of my favorite sites, EnlightenedMale2000.com.
Here are the highlights:
* Top Ranking State by Average Penis Size: New Hampshire
* Lowest Ranking State by Average Penis Size: Wyoming
* Top Ranking U.S. City by Average Penis Size: New Orleans
* Second Highest Ranking City (just behind N.O.): Washington, D.C.
* Lowest Ranking City by Average Penis Size: Dallas/Ft. Worth
* Blue States vs Red States: Blue States’ Average Penis Size is Bigger!
* Penises Come in a Wide Range of Sizes: The Smallest Penises are Less Than 3″ in Length and the Largest Penises are Longer Than 10″ in Length
* Penis Sizes Chart Almost a Perfect Bell Curve: 25% of the Male Population is Under 5″ in Length, 50% are Between 5″ and 6″ in Length and 25% are Longer than 6″ in Length
For more on how these facts were gathered, go here. Warning: This site contains a lot of beautiful nude pics, mostly of men, but a few women and others show up occasionally, too. Definitely NSFW.